Comment on page
Why should you switch to PlotSquared?
- Async: clear plots more than 800 times faster than PlotMe
- Plot auto doesn't lag or crash the server
- Much faster chunk generation, plot moving, swapping + everything
- Supports huge plot sizes (e.g. 1024x1024 of custom terrain)
- Works with hundreds of thousands of plots
- Plot purging and old plot removal
- Optional dynamic world border and world chunk trimming
- Mass plot condensation
- Redstone clock prevention
- Mob limiting
- You can safely allow redstone, tnt without worrying about lag, griefing from sand cannons, pistons, tnt, ...
- Chunk and WorldEdit processor to prevent lag, crashes and data corruption
- Lots of redundancies. e.g. Backup your database with
/plot database, or if you loose both, you can still recover based on plot sign information.
- Plot merging
- Extensive flag system (~100+ flags)
- Plot clusters in normal worlds
- Augmented generation (e.g. Vanilla, Islands, TerrainControl)
- PlotSquared Web interface
- Plot approval system
- Donut shaped plots (or any shape symmetrical about x=z)
- FastAsyncVoxelSniper support
- Plot component percent composition control
- Biome generation inside plots
- and much more ...